There's so much to say...
First of all, I'm going to miss my younger sister so much. She's off to college! I'm off to college too, but I'll be living at home, and she will be living on a campus, at an out-of-state college. I already miss her just thinking she's leaving home... Of course she's always welcome to come back home whenever, but.. she'll be living somewhere else. I'm lost without my sister -well, not really - just that I'll miss her SOOO much!
Then I'll be alone this weekend. But I won't be alone. God always is with me, and He will be with me this weekend! I guess I have this opporunity to spend time with God, to seek His heart even so much more. I'm not the type of person who likes to be alone for an extended period of time, but I know I will survive this weekend! God sent me friends to keep me company, either over the phone or instant messaging. Praise the Lord, He is so good ALL THE TIME!!
Oh! The title made me think of one more thing.. I guess I should share it since it came to my mind.
I came out of my high school years, Junior and Senior years, broken and ugly. God took me and transformed and molded me, making me whole and beautiful. Only because of Lord Jesus Christ I was made whole, with a new life that is eternal. I learned that I am not alone and never am, because God is with me always. I learned to make Him my first Love, and my first Friend. I don't know why but during these times I didn't have a friend, a friend who I could really trust and express to. God taught me that He wants to hear all I want to say. I gladly can say that I learned that and now I gladly tell God everything, -He knows everything anyways but He WANTS me to tell Him anyways- He wants to listen. I learned to be honest with God, telling Him what bothers me and found myself looking in God's heart, seeing what bothers Him, and what He wants.
Now I'm blessed with beautiful friends, who I can truly trust. Sometimes we have to go through a time where we're alone -as we look at it- so we can look up to God and seek Him more, to find ourselves blessed.
I don't know my future, but I do know this, God's plan is perfect, He works out good for those who love Him. He honors people who seek Him first and foremost, giving their whole heart to God. God is God who blesses, He wants to bless, He loves to bless. But He can't if we don't let Him.
I surely can say that I am being so blessed right now, it's so amazing to look back on what God did in my life and see myself transformed.
Be blessed!!! Seek God!
Verse for the day: Matthew 6:33 "Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all these things will be added to you."
<333 K