21 September, 2008

A new chapter...

It's time for my new chapter to start! It's been starting for past 2 weeks, but.. I'm starting college tomorrow! I'm getting some butterflies in my stomach, but surprisingly, I'm not all that nervous like I thought I would be.

It's so amazing to see how God works in my life! Things are starting to fall in place, things are rolling together soooooo smoothly!!!!
I'm starting college without a bump in the road, surprisingly because I'm so used to bumps in the road. But God have been planning for this so it goes together just perfectly, no bumps, no strife, no conflicts! I'm taking 4 classes (15 credits), and some told me that it is quite a lot. Of course, to me, it's never enough, hahahaha! I know I can be so ambitious sometimes, I wanted to go for at least 20 or more credit, but, I've been also told that to take it easy my first quarter of college. So I accept my friends' advice and take it easy to start with. ;) I HOPE to get more credits next quarter. But.. God's Will be done! Praise the Lord!!!!
The number 1 and 2 things I'm so excited about this quarter, I'm starting ASL! (Even though I know ASL already, it's required for my major and I want to learn what I don't know about ASL)
and I'm going to be taking Tennis class!!!!!! I SO miss tennis! I decided to take this class to re-learn some tennis, and brush up on my skills and to learn new techniques.

I guess this is a long and huge chapter in my life actually, because there is another thing happening in my life right now, and to be honest, I'm quite excited about it because I've been praying for this for a long time. To clarify what I've been praying about, I prayed for my husband (and still am), and that when God's timing is right, we would be in a proper relationship, according to the Bible. No, I won't say who he is until the time's right. I'm excited to see what God has planned, to see His amazing works in my life and in those around me.

I'm excited about this chapter in my life, because I know there will be so many things happening, and God's the Author, always has been!!!

One more thing!!! My dearest sister Dana, is leaving to Dominican Republic tomorrow!! She will be there for 9 months, setting up a new deaf school. She's doing God's works there and I know she will be ABUNDANTLY blessed for her willingness to serve!
Those who are reading my blogs, please support her in prayers!
I know I am going to miss her so much, (I already am missing her!) God willing, I will be going to Dominican Republic in December, during my school Christmas break. If not, that's alright because God's plan is perfect.

Verses for the day: Proverbs 3:5-8 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones."

Much love,
K