I started school on Monday, and I am so thrilled to be back to school! It's been three years, - three LONG years. Actually, the past three years went by really fast. Praise the Lord for making the way for me to go back to school at the perfect time.
My English class is so fun, my ASL 1 class is easy - so far. My Deaf Culture studies class is long and... long. But it's so full of information about the Deaf Culture in America. I'm amazed at how much I didn't know about the Deaf Culture though I'm a part of it! It's awesome.
There's not much to tell you about, but.. yeah. I'm SO content where I am right now, knowing that God WILL meet and provide for my needs. Whether if I'm in a courtship right now or not, I'm so content. What is so important to me, -as should be for every God-fearing, Christ-following Christians- is my relationship with Jesus be right and pleasing to Him, continually growing, learning new things everyday, ever-transforming to be more like Christ every moment. That is the number one priority to me, everything else comes second, regardless. {A person can't take care of others if he/she is sick him/herself.}
I know because I seek Him first, He blesses me with all the people in my life, including the one I'm in a courtship with. He and I are best friends and I'm so blessed in our friendship, knowing that we are true in our motivation, wanting to please God, honoring Him, putting Him in the very center of our relationship. Nothing will succeed without God being in the center.
Matthew 6:33 tells us that IF and when we seek God first and foremost, He WILL bless us with all things we need, even want (according to His Will.. not contradictory to His Will.)
To think, I waited three years to go to college... I can see why God needed me to wait three years, without these three years, I definitely wouldn't be the person I am today. Without the wait, I wouldn't grow in Christ, learning so much about God, applying His Word to my life, allowing God to transform me, surrendering to Him daily. It is really awesome to see how much God have changed me, my ways of thought and my life for the future, all for His glory, His purpose. I am eternally grateful for what Jesus had done on the Cross, I am eternally thankful for all Jesus did to give me a new life and an hope, knowing that I have everything I need in Jesus Christ.
Lately, I've been learning to and allowing myself to fall into God's heart, allowing God to show me His romance. Words can not describe the experience itself. You must experience it yourself. It's breathtaking, the experience of falling deeper and deeper into God's heart, seeing how the whole creation shouts of His glory. Beautiful.
Verse for the day: Psalm 150:6 " Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD! "
K <3