25 March, 2011

Only Jesus

I pray everyday that I grow more,
to love Jesus more,
to show people Jesus in my life,
and above all that I would
introduce at least
one person to Jesus.

I can say my life is not mediocre at all,
However it may seem mediocre,
I fight in wars daily,
Unseen battles fought hourly.

Through everything,
I cannot rely on human,
They can be my support,
Or be the ones who tear me down.

My heart and soul cries out for love,
For satisfaction,
for peace and above all,
For Jesus.

Why Jesus, you may ask.
Jesus, why?
He alone died for me
He alone can restore me.

Jesus alone can satisfy my heart and soul,
My complete peace is in Jesus
My complete hope is in Jesus,
And my whole life is Jesus.

I pray everyday that I grow more to be like Jesus.
Daily I desire Jesus more.

I love You Jesus.