23 September, 2010

Life

Life is life... You all might have heard of this from me from time to time.
But life happens, it is life.
How else do you describe life?
One breathes, one sees, one touches and go through things that is called "life".

It is so beautiful,
no matter how difficult things can get,
no matter how joyous things can get.

Life... Just saying it makes me think of what the Lord had done to me,
taking my life, crushing it and make it all new again.

Take my life?
Yep, my life is crushed and dead.
Only the life I have now is from the Lord, and it belongs to Him completely.

Sure I do go through ups and downs, that is a part of living here in this imperfect and dark world, but only through this life, I can thank the Lord more and more for His faithfulness and His grace.

There are times when I knew I failed miserably,
the light from the Lord reveals to me that I still have hope.

Certainly I am not perfect at all, I do not want to be perfect,
I just want to be blameless, without blemishes.

How I love life,
Because Jesus is my life,
Because my life is Jesus,
and life is beautiful.

<3
K