So.. it's been 7 weeks since I started classes...
I can tell you, it's not easy being here at Gallaudet. The atmosphere is not what I wanted for my college years. Honestly, I am having second thoughts.. but.. I don't know.
I've been out of my room three time (with now being the third time). Beginning with mold problems, then because my roommate was quite sick. Now it's bedbugs. In the past 2 days, I've been on a whirlwind. My moods isn't a help either. I've been up and down for the past week. I'm an outsider here... But that's ok. All of the things I mentioned above is ok. It's what called "life".
Despite all of these things no one would like to experience, but.. Know what? So what. I have Yeshua. He's the One who is seeing me through all of this. He's the One I'm depending on for wisdom, He's the One I cry to, He's the One I share all of my frustrations.
I am not perfect, but that's no excuse for me to do whatever I please. I am a human, and Yeshua KNOWS that, yet, since He called me out of the world to be His, He have higher expectations and standards for me, just like everyone else who has been called out of the world to be His.
I've been reading other Christians' blogs, and to be honest, I would love to experience what they're experiencing, but their experience is theirs' alone. I have my own experiences.
The Lord has something big planned, and no one knows what it is, we can have a general idea, but not the exact idea. Let me tell you... Be prepared. It will change your life. Even mine.
-K