For past 2 weeks, it's been up and down for me. But that's pretty much normal for me.
Anyways, I have something to share, it's quite neat, but I don't know the outcome for it just yet, but when I do, I will be sure to share with you!
As most of you might know, I quit my job of one year as a pastry chef. I had to quit for some reasons, 1: The timing, 2: I was starting school and the job was quite too demanding, 3: I needed to focus on school.
After I started to settle after the cloud of dust came when I started school. I know the routines and how demanding college is. I prayed to the Lord that if He wanted me to get a part time job to meet the ends I might/will have, that He will show me, or put the urgency to go and apply at different locations. But I didn't get the sense to do that, so I just gave it all to the Lord and say that He's in complete control. He knows my needs and He will meet them. So, I completely forgot about it, though I know I might be quite really tight on meeting my finance needs.
Then on Thursday, when I was praying, The Lord showed me one location, and I was like, Eh?? He said again, to go and apply there. So I said, OK, I will do that. After school that day, I went and picked up an application and brought it home and filled it out and all that. I even updated my resume and added it to my application. Next day, I went and asked to see the manager, gave him my application and all the paper works. He looked over the application then took his time reading my resume. I was asking in my mind, is everything alright on the resume?? He said that he will give it to the hiring manager and seemed to gave me a favor, liking what he saw on my application and resume. I thanked him and left. But as I was walking out the door, I noticed a paper posted on the door saying "Now Hiring, All Position, 18+." I said to myself, I didn't see that there yesterday!!
Well, whether if they hired me or not, God told me to go there. I didn't expect to be looking for a job for a long while since I'm in school. But the Lord knows my need and wanted me to be able to meet all of my finance needs. So... I'm quite excited! Not because I'll be working sometime soon, but because I heard the Lord speak to me! I love it when I hear the Lord, reassuring myself that I indeed can hear the Lord! I admit that sometimes I have my doubts, but thankfully the Lord is so patient and merciful, He reassures me when I need it. I do pray that the Lord remove all the doubts, and I thank the Lord everyday for reassuring me. I do have a cynic way of thinking sometimes, and the Lord is so patient and helps me refreshing and renewing my mind daily. The Lord really transformed my life, my way of thinking, my actions and my words. I learned how to get rid of all the negativity in my life, simply by reminding myself daily, every time a negative thought or word comes my way, I ignore it and praise the Lord for being with me.
God is SO amazing... indescribable!!
I love you all!! My precious friends that the Lord have put in my life!!
_\m/
K