My first quarter of college of 4 years is over. It's only the beginning.
Now I have next 3 1/2 weeks off... But first, think about this... Why am I here, what am I doing here and what is next?
I'm here because of God. He made me through my parents. He allowed me to become Deaf. He formed me as I grew up. He rescued me from destruction that was laid out in front of me. I was a caterpillar, and Jesus enveloped me in a cocoon, and transformed me into a butterfly.
I know that God has a plan for me in my life, I've only see it begin to unfold and I am so thrilled about it. Because I know it is good and it will bring glory to the Lord and show people what the Lord has done in my life and show people Jesus.
What am I doing here?? To show the world Jesus. I can relate to people who are experiencing the similar things I experienced. One can only relate to similar experiences. I praise the Lord everyday for rescuing me. Only in Jesus I have abundant life and I cherish it so very much.
What's coming up next? Of course, I'm going to enjoy my break first, then finish up the rest of my school year. It's only year number 1, but it's a great beginning and I love the way it's unfolding, the Lord is showing me awesome things He is going to do for the next 3 1/2 years. No, I do not know all the things that are to come, but I know they all will work out for the good according to God's will! (Romans 8:28)
I can say with certainty that, of course, I will face some valleys, but I'm not going to be afraid because I know that the Lord is with me through it all!!! (Psalm 23)
Life is a beautiful gift that the Lord has given us. What we do with it is our gift to the Lord. I'm cherishing it and living it to the fullest, because I thank the Lord for this second chance He has given me. What is better to do with a gift but to use it to the fullest?
My heart swells and overflows with gratitude and love to the Lord for all the blessings He have showered upon me and I do ask for blessings because they're awesome! Because they're from the Lord, who is the Source of Life. *loves*
John 10:10 "The thief (satan) does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
_\m/
K
P.S.
I'm so looking forward to the break, there are so much to be done and so much fun to be had!!!
I praise the Lord and thank the Lord everyday for the loved ones He put in my life: My parents; my sisters: Patti and Emily; my mentors: Dana, Jet, Allan and Yamile; all of my dearest friends, you know who you all are. All thanks be to the Lord! Blessed be His Name!!