05 October, 2008

"You are lovely..."

I heard Jesus speak to me last Friday.
I was having my brief coffee time with Jesus in my car. I love having coffee time with Jesus, my special date with Him alone. And I was just enclosed in warmth and love of Jesus. I was feeling completely content and full of joy with Jesus.
Then I heard Jesus say, "You are lovely." Jesus said it so gently. As if I was a princess.. [I know I am a princess because Jesus is King of kings.] "You are lovely." As simple as it was, to hear it from Jesus meant everything.

It was special to hear it from Jesus. I didn't grow up hearing my dad telling me how special I am or how beautiful I am or something like that. But I forgive my daddy. I don't blame him for anything. And Jesus made up for it. I'm God's child, and it was just really special to hear Jesus telling me how lovely I am. I am going to cherish this for the rest of my life.

I know God has an amazing plan for my life, and I am totally thrilled to live out His plan!

Thank you Jesus, for everything. YOU are lovely! More lovely than any gold, silver or diamond! You are my everything!

Readers, this was something I wanted to share, and I wish everyone could experience God's awesome, great love.

_\m/
K