14 September, 2008

First blog

It's been a long while since I first signed up and now I've finally decided to at least post my first blog..
It's going to be more like a diary/journal kind of thing as I go through my journey of life.
Life in Christ, that is. I don't know what to say or whatever since I don't usually journal, ever. I only journal when I need it.
Hahaha, anyways..

I'm a devout Christian, who is totally in love with Jesus. Yes, I do have my flaws, but what human doesn't? Jesus loves me the way I am, and He wants me to grow in Him. I'm more than glad to do so. Although there are times where I do feel inadequate, but I'm not going to let my emotions control me, instead, I control them through action and renewing of my mind using God's Word!

Just a short blog here. As I said, I don't usually journal.
But I will at least make an effort to journal about my journey through life.
I assure you that it will be boring at times. I hope it will be exciting at other times so you don't fall asleep reading my boring blogs. Haha.

Toodles!
:d K